Based on the beach/pool score, the best time of year to visit Tokyo for hot-weather activities is from late July to early September.
Luxury Tokyo ryokan in Chiyoda, near Tokyo Imperial Palace. Located in Chiyoda, this luxury ryokan is within a 15-minute walk of Japan Meteorological Agency and Imperial Palace Garden. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 1 mi (2 km). Otemachi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Takebashi Station is 11 minutes.
Top Trending Tokyo Hotels
- Little Japan At Little Japan you'll be within a 20-minute stroll of popular places like Akihabara Electric Town and Edo-Tokyo Museum. Highlights at this guest house include a restaurant and in-room free WiFi. All 34 rooms feature rice cookers and hair dryers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms are shared.
- Tokyo Green Palace Located within a 10-minute walk of 3 subway stations, Tokyo Green Palace is within 2 km (1.25 mi) of Yasukuni Shrine, National Theatre of Japan, National Museum of Modern Art, and the Imperial Palace.
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihombashi At Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihombashi you'll be 3 km (1.9 mi) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.3 km (0.8 mi) from Akihabara Electric Town. Highlights at this hotel include free buffet breakfast.
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Located in Chuo, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bank of Japan and Akihabara Electric Town. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden are also within 2 mi (3 km). Shinnihombashi Station and Mitsukoshimae Station are within a 5-minute walk.
- Hotels in TACHIKAWA,TOKYO
- Hotels in HIGASHIYAMATO,TOKYO
Top Tokyo Airport Hotels
- The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda At The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda, you'll be 17.9 km (11.1 mi) from Tsukiji Fish Market and 18.3 km (11.4 mi) from Tokyo Tower. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and LED TVs.
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro Situated opposite Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space in Tokyo's Toshima neighborhood and shopping district, Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo is 1 block from Ikebukuro Station. Tokyo International Airport is a 60-minute drive away.
- Hilton Tokyo Hilton Tokyo in Shinjuku is part of Tokyo's dynamic new business, shopping, and entertainment centre. The hotel is 25 km (16 miles) from Haneda Airport and 77 km (48 miles) from Tokyo Narita Airport.
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Located 1 mile from the city center and a 10 minute drive from Narita International Airport, this Hilton hotel is to the east of Tokyo Bay. Boso Fudoki-no-oka is 2 miles from the hotel and Aeon Shopping Mall Narita is 4 miles away.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is on the waterfront of Odiaba Island, a 20-minute drive from Haneda International Airport. There's a monorail station connected to the hotel, and Tokyo Big Sight convention center is 6 minutes away by cab.